At Solid Rock we seek to promote a fun, safe, friendly, and spiritual atmosphere that will provide opportunities to develop relationships and teachable moments that the Holy Spirit can use to draw campers and families to Christ and lead staff and volunteers to spiritual maturity.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are the inspired Word of God, inerrant in the original writings, complete as the revelation of God's will for salvation, and the supreme and final authority in all matters to which they speak.
- We believe in one God, Creator and Sustainer of all things, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; that they are equal in every divine perfection and that they execute distinct but harmonious offices in the work of creation, providence, and redemption.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe in the unique nature of man as a mortal and rational being created in the image of God and in the historic fall of man into sin thereby bringing all men under divine condemnation.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures and that all who believe in Him are justified through His shed blood.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life as our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the eternal security of all those who have been born again through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and that, although sin may interrupt our fellowship with God, salvation is unto everlasting life.
- We believe in the personal return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of the redeemed to the enjoyment of God forever in His presence, and the resurrection of the unredeemed to judgment and everlasting punishment.